Re: How do you document customized windows?

Subject: Re: How do you document customized windows?
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:21:31 -0400

Title: RE: How do you document customized windows?

well, the part
>    Enter the appropriate information, then click the Save Note button.
always annoys the user in me. I'm stuck here, wondering just exactly *what* information is appropriate, and in what form, and what my options are, and all sorts of nosy user questions. Especially if the fields are less than crystal clear.

can you maybe give a subtopic of some sort that explains the "appropriate info" using the default text, as shipped by the vendor. And then in the admin part of the doc explain how to replace the information supplied by the vendor with information created by the client?

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com