Re: Researching potential clients

Subject: Re: Researching potential clients
From: Kathi Jan Knill <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:25:04 -0400

First let me say that I enjoyed your humor. It is refreshing to
take a break from work and get to laugh (without having to leave
the office).

As far as research. As them to overnight you some brochures and
information on their company. I am sure that if they are legit,
they would do that in a heartbeat. If they hesitate or refuse,
I'd take that as a BIG RED FLAG!

imho,
Kathi Jan Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software, Inc.
kathi -dot- knill -at- Template -dot- com
I always wanted to be somebody.
I realize now that I should have been more specific.