Re: Marvel at my stupidity

Subject: Re: Marvel at my stupidity
From: bdoonan -at- CORECO -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:30:47 -0400

<snip>
Why are some people obsessed with perfection?

I worked for this guy once a few years back who would turn red and scream at
me
if there were more than one or two errors in my draft documents. I tried to
tell him that it was impossible to write a long, complex technical document
without needing some editing. Sheesh, I'm not perfect.
<snip>

Weren't you the one who saved and posted the errors others had made in their
posts to Techwr-l?

Brian

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=