Re: Microsoft Word Landscape Tables on a Portrait Page

Subject: Re: Microsoft Word Landscape Tables on a Portrait Page
From: "Brady, Joy" <JBrady -at- ALLDATA -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:32:29 -0400

Maybe this is what you want:

(For Word 97) Draw your table on your typical Portrait page.
Then, right click in the table and choose "Text direction." There will be an
option for sideways text there.
Joy M. Brady
Sr. Technical Writer/Retail Systems Documentation (CAD4A)
mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net <mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net>
614.729.4645 (voice)
614.729.4499 (fax)