Re: MS Word, graphics, anchors, text -- sliding and disappearing -- HELP! PLEASE!

Subject: Re: MS Word, graphics, anchors, text -- sliding and disappearing -- HELP! PLEASE!
From: "Brady, Joy" <JBrady -at- ALLDATA -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 08:19:04 -0400

Bob,

I strongly recommend doing away with any floating
whatsoever. It's simpler just to have the graphics occupy a paragraph. Have
you tried that? If not, disregard the next paragraph.

(These instructions apply to Word 97 - I don't have 2000)
You can uncheck the "float" option by right-clicking on the graphic,
selecting "format picture," clicking on the "position tag," and deselecting
the "float over text" checkbox.

Because you want to group some things, it might be easier to
group them outside of word, make a new graphic out of each group, and then
insert.

Please forgive me if I missed what you meant, or what you
wished for.

Joy M. Brady
Sr. Technical Writer/Retail Systems Documentation (CAD4A)
mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net <mailto:jbrady -at- alldata -dot- net>
614.729.4645 (voice)
614.729.4499 (fax)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=