Re: How Do I Switch from Using PCs to a MAC?

Subject: Re: How Do I Switch from Using PCs to a MAC?
From: "Murrell, Thomas" <TMurrell -at- ALLDATA -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 07:39:59 -0400

As someone who is constantly jumping back and forth between Macintosh and
Windows systems, I'm not sure what your issues are. Most of the differences
in the operating systems are fairly straightforward. That is, you'll figure
them out quickly enough.

Where you will find challenges are in some of the applications. Most of the
documentation programs, the good ones anyway, have versions for both
platforms. They are not always the same, and the differences can drive you
nuts.

But I know of no tutorials for making a transition from a Windows-based
system to a Macintosh system.
Tom Murrell
Senior Technical Writer, Alliance Data Systems, Inc.
CAD4A - (614)729-4364
Fax: (614)729-4499
mailto:tmurrell -at- alldata -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=