JOB: Technical Writer - Portland, OR

Subject: JOB: Technical Writer - Portland, OR
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:48:09 -0700

Anitian Consulting, a high-tech recruiting and consulting firm has an
immediate
opening for a technical writer. We are looking for an experienced writer
who
works well independently and interface with engineers. This is a contract
position of 3 or more months. We prefer writers with strong technology and
business experience over experience with specific tools. This client is a
high-energy start-up and needs a writer who can produce tip-quality user,
development, and on-line documentation with very little direction.

Requirements

- 2+ years hands-on experience as a technical writer
- Experience documenting computer software preferred.
- FrameMaker
- PhotoShop
- RoboHelp
- HTML (FrontPage, PageMill, or HomeSite OK)
- Visio or other process flow-charting programs.
- MUST work on-site, full-time in Portland, OR (NO telecommuting, NO
exceptions)

To Apply

Please send a resume, cover letter, and samples of your work to:

Recruiting Manager
Anitian Consulting, Inc.
15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Suite 210
Beaverton, OR 97006
(503) 533-0726 FAX

Or email (Word, PDF, Text) resumes -at- anitian -dot- com

PLEASE no phone calls. Principal candidates only.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=