Re: What do you want to be called? (less serious)

Subject: Re: What do you want to be called? (less serious)
From: Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:58:16 EDT

As long as we're kinda poking fun here ...

For years, I've intended to design personal business cards. I'm
a captive at a large telecomm firm, but I do occasional freelance
work on the side.

I recently had two sets of business cards printed up, identical except
for title. The first carries my name, phone number. email
address, and the title "Information Developer." The second is identical,
except for the title ... "Supreme Word Goddess."

I've handed out maybe 20 of the former ... over 100 of the latter.

Who sez we can't have a sense of humor???

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=