Re: What do you want to be called? (less serious)

Subject: Re: What do you want to be called? (less serious)
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:29:20 -0700

Ooooh! You've got a DOOR! <G>

But seriously (as serious as this needs to be) Technical Writer is all I
need. Ok, Novelist would be nice too, but my agent says I have to wait a
few more months, and I suspect my present company won't want to change my
business cards even then.

I like being a tech writer. I even like being the only one in the building,
as I nearly always am. I don't mind internal docs as long as I get to do
them properly (which is not something I'd let an admin asst do) and as long
as they don't involve statistics. I even like marketting materials, as long
as it's not too often. I'm a writer. I put words in a row--simply,
usefully, gracefully--about all kinds of things. When I see some of the
things that go out of here, I think they don't call on me nearly enough.

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com
~Head Bitch in Charge of Writing Stuff