Re: USAGE: Drill down

Subject: Re: USAGE: Drill down
From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- NORTHCHURCH -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:59:54 -0400

"Drill down" is a common db term and the marketeer is using it correctly.

Note that it only makes sense in nested information. Think, for instance of
a Word
outline where you can hide all the "lower" levels. To drill down in this
situation,
you'd double click a I. level head to reveal the A., B., and C. heads,
double click
one of those to see the 1., 2., and 3., double click one of those to see the
a., b., etc.

Art

Art Campbell
Technical Publications