Rates

Subject: Rates
From: Bevan Taborsky <bevan -at- ATTCANADA -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:21:36 -0400

A general question for those that have been offered similar contracts:

I have been asked by a company that I used to work for full-time to create
(on contract) a full-colour, four-page, marketing brochure. Any idea how
much I should charge for the job ( I would like to bill a set fee, rather
than charge by the hour). The work involves creating all text, graphics,
layout, design composition, etc--I will need to scan in photographs.

Thanks for any advice!

Sincerely

Bevan Taborsky

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=