Chicagoland Area Coffee:)

Subject: Chicagoland Area Coffee:)
From: "Scott, Laurel N" <Laurel -dot- N -dot- Scott -at- AMEXCHANGE -dot- AMERITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:22:34 -0400

Hi,

I have received a lot of emails regarding my earlier email about Chicago TW
groups. I now see a need for getting a group together of "technically saavy"
communications people for some coffee and the like. I will try to look into
this when I get some time. If you have already emailed me regarding this
issue, I have your email address and will hold on to it. If anyone else is
interested, please reply to me directly offline.

Also I wasn't sure if I should have posted this, which is in that rules
thing. So if I wasn't, sorry...but don't flame me. I'm sensitive.:)

Thank you much, and have a great Thursday...

Laurel Scott, Technical Writer
Knowledge Management Team, Technology Solutions
Corporate Information Services, Ameritech
Location: 3B51B
Phone: (847)248-2083
Fax: (847)248-3770
Email: laurel -dot- n -dot- scott -at- ameritech -dot- com

"Teamwork: The fuel that allows common people to obtain uncommon results."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=