Chicago Networking

Subject: Chicago Networking
From: "Scott, Laurel N" <Laurel -dot- N -dot- Scott -at- AMEXCHANGE -dot- AMERITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:26:22 -0400

Here's my question of the day(good morning, all):

Does anyone know about techwriter groups who get together and network in the
MidWest, preferably the Chicagoland area (although I am willing to travel a
few hours, depending on the activity)?

Thanks ahead of time.

Laurel Scott, Technical Writer
Knowledge Management Team, Technology Solutions
Corporate Information Services, Ameritech
Location: 3B51B
Phone: (847)248-2083
Fax: (847)248-3770
Email: laurel -dot- n -dot- scott -at- ameritech -dot- com

"Teamwork: The fuel that allows common people to obtain uncommon results."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=