Re: Anyone use Visio?

Subject: Re: Anyone use Visio?
From: jenv <jvettrli -at- NETCOM -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:00:46 -0400

Michelle wrote:
>Do any of you
>use Visio for outlining your TW projects? If so, any suggestions on which
>diagrams to use?

Hi Michelle,

I'm a big fan of Visio.

I use the flowchart templates for summarizing procedures, and for mapping
out the navigation on web sites.

I use the block diagram templates for depicting ongoing processes.

I use the mind map template in the initial planning stages for a document.
I also like using it for my "to do" lists when I've got multiple projects
on the go.

HTH,
jen v

Jen Vetterli
Tech Writer for Hire/Information Junkie/Caffeine Enthusiast
<mailto:jen -dot- vetterli -at- netcom -dot- ca>
<http://www.netcom.ca/~jvettrli/>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=