OffShore Assignments on Technical Writing

Subject: OffShore Assignments on Technical Writing
From: argentadmin <argentadmin -at- AVL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 07:46:56 +0100

We are doing users manual (Printable Doc files, WinHelp files HTML Help
files) writing for enterprise networking products, web tools etc. We would
be interested in doing similar assignment.

Let us know if you have such assignments, or tell us where can we get such
opportunity.

Thanks
info -at- avlindsoft -dot- com
www.avlindsoft.com