Re: job

Subject: Re: job
From: Dan Roberts <DRoberts -at- ISOGON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:18:34 -0400

Title: RE: job

if you're still in school (even grad school) check for Co-operative Education opportunities. I became a "tech writer" when my teaching assistantship ran out and I needed to find something that payed. My school had a program with IBM in Atlanta, and I managed to land something, which started me on the way.

Another option is to apply to consulting firms instead of directly to firms yourself. Often consulting shops are paid by their clients to supply X warm bodies, to do specific tasks.

Dan Roberts
droberts -at- isogon -dot- com