Job

Subject: Job
From: Andreea Rotaru <Andreea -dot- Rotaru -at- CDI -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:39:57 -0400

Hi everyone,

since Chris opened the subject I must admit I have the same problem he
has... or almost the same.

I have a U Degree in Journalism and English and I am working towards a
certificate in Technical Writing. Since last week I am a Microsoft
Certified Word Expert (thank you, Beth)... So, as you see, I am working
hard (I am an INFJ) but I have no real life experience so nobody would
hire me.

Yes, the seniors idea is "No experience... no job".

And yes, the juniors question is "How can I get experience when nobody
gives me the chance to prove what I can do?"

So, how do you,veterans, see this problem?

Andreea Rotaru

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=