Macromedia/Toolbook Question

Subject: Macromedia/Toolbook Question
From: Eileen Bator <Eileen_Bator -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 15:09:45 -0400

I have been using Toolbook to create CBTs, reference CDs, and sales rep
training materials over the past 2 years. I have a client who wants to put
a lot of text in a Toolbook application for reading and printing. Toolbook
limits its scrolling text fields to 32K characters - much too small for
this app. Does anyone know what Macromedia's capability is (Director or
Authorware)? I suggested calling Acrobat Reader to access PDF versions of
the articles, but they're not too wild about the Reader interface.
Toolbook is great for all the other capabilities we need in the product
(interactive graphs, video, hotspot photos, audio, etc.).

Thanks for any help!

Eileen
The Virtual Word
Maryland