Re: Flow Diagrams

Subject: Re: Flow Diagrams
From: Karen Koldyk <kkoldyk -at- EMAIL -dot- FLEMING -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 16:37:24 -0500

SNIP
> Comments please on a good software package to create flow charts. I need
> to create illustrations of application areas.

Visio Professional is all you should ever need. Actually have used the product a few times and today attended a course on it to officially learn it. The product does way more than flow charts and does it very well. I have used other drawing packages to do the same work but the speed and simplicity of Visio is tough to beat.

Karen Koldyk
SQA Tech. Writer
Fleming Companies Inc.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000