Re: RoboHelp HTML Edition question

Subject: Re: RoboHelp HTML Edition question
From: Andrew Rollinson <arollinson -at- HIGHGROUND -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:35:48 -0400

Michelle Vina-Baltsas wrote:

<snip>I would like to add a table backround.</snip>

I just created a file (test.htm) using the following HTML (hand-coded):

<!-- TEST.HTM -->
<HTML>
<BODY>
<TABLE WIDTH="100%" BACKGROUND="BACKGROUND.GIF">
<TR><TD WIDTH="50%">HEY, A TABLE WITH A BACKGROUND!</TD>
<TD WIDTH="50%">IT WORKS.</TD></TR>
</TABLE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

In my installation of IE5 and Netscape 4.6, the table displays with the
specified background image file.

Make sure BACKGROUND.GIF (or .jpg, if you so choose) is in the same folder
as the test.htm file, or that you specify its subfolder, for example
"images/background.gif."

Hope this helps!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=