Re: footnotes in HTML files?

Subject: Re: footnotes in HTML files?
From: Dave McGill <david -dot- mcgill -at- SENECAC -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 19:49:58 -0400

Jill,
How about using a multiple file find and replace utility to add it to
all your topic files? If you select a string of text that occurs at the
end of all your existing topics ("</body></html>" for instance) you can
replace it with the footer, and the original tags.

I believe there are several free, or nearly free, utilities you can
download. If you happen to use Hotdog, it has one built in.

Regards

Dave McGill

Jill Clay wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been asked to find out if we can have a running footer that
> occurs in every topic (every page) of an HTML help project. We are
> using, but not necessarily limited to, RoboHTML. This would be text,
> preferably, not a graphic... but if the only way to do it is with a
> graphic, that would probably be ok.
>
> Any ideas on how to do this, without manaully putting it into each
> topic? I can't find anything so far, but I think it can be done...
> THanks!
> Jill
>
> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=