Crisis! Please Help! Breaking Graphic Links in Word 97.

Subject: Crisis! Please Help! Breaking Graphic Links in Word 97.
From: Chantel Brathwaite <cnbrath -at- APLEXUS -dot- JHUAPL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:12:05 -0400

Hi!

I'm in crisis mode -- please help! I have a document with lots of linked
graphics (300+) (I am working in Word 97 and the graphics are gif, wmf
and an occasional jpeg.) My
customer has asked that I break the links and embed all of the graphics.
(He has to send the file to his customer.) Is there an automated way to
do this (a macro or something?) My customer would like this done ASAP.

Alternatively, I've been trying to maybe convert it to PDF, but I can't
seem to get distiller to work -- it keeps bombing out on me -- and
PDFWriter seems to be stuck :< If anyone has info on that I'd be
grateful!

Thanks,

Chantel

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=