Re: Usage "types of car"

Subject: Re: Usage "types of car"
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- MAILBOX1 -dot- TCFBANK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:26:52 -0500

Two web sites to try:

http://webster.commnet.edu/HP/pages/darling/grammar.htm which is a great
overall grammar resource, including an "ask grammar" option, and
http://www.tregistry.com/camilleri.htm, home page for Rosemary
Camilleri, a self-described grammar freak. I think your only option on
the second site is to e-mail Rosemary. If she doesn't have an immediate
answer, with chapter and verse to back her up, she will get back to you
promptly.

David Chinell wrote:

> There are two types of cars on the road today.
> --or--
> There are two types of car on the road today.
>
> Bear

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=