Format for print-based documentation

Subject: Format for print-based documentation
From: Joan Melgaard <joan -at- MIRRORWORLDS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 12:01:58 -0400

I am working on the documentation for a new product release. The last
release came with the following titles available as .doc, .html, and
.pdf files:
Administrator's Guide which includes installation instructions
User's Guide
Tutorial

My inclination is that three formats of the each document is, at best,
confusing. How do you provide documenation (pre-printed, files be
printed by the user, online only)? And in what format do you provide
this documenation?

Please respond off list and I will post a summary.
Thank you,
--
Joan Melgaard
Mirror Worlds Technologies