Software Localization

Subject: Software Localization
From: Pierre Roberge <proberge -at- FAMICTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:25:53 -0400

Hi everybody

I would like to know which Software Localization to buy. Our software will
be translated in 6 languages and our programmers are sick of manually
extracting the texts from their resource files.

I am looking for a software that will manage partial translation. I mean
that even though our software is still in alpha (80% complete), I want to
have the existing interface translated and when everything will be done, I
will only have to have the remainder of the interface translated and not the
whole shebang.

Thank you

Pierre Roberge
Famic Technologies 2000 inc.