Product Development Templates and Related Publications

Subject: Product Development Templates and Related Publications
From: Tim Tucker <ttuck256 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:28:32 -0700

Folks:

I am new to the list and I did browse the archives, but could not find
a good, suitable solution to my problem. If my question has already
been addressed, I apologize in advance...

I am working on developing some standard templates (WORD97) for a
product development methodology that my ISP uses. Our product
development process encompasses some five phases (Ideation, Concept,
CAP Test, Design, Implementation).

My task is to come up with templates to be used by product and project
managers; the deliverables that "fall out" of this development process
include documents like business requirements; impact analysis or
assessments; technical prospectus;
functional/design specs, etc.

Rather than re-invent the wheel (and since this task is a first for
me), I was curious as to whether anyone knew of any software tools,
publications, websites, etc. that might help.

Of course, it would of course be great if the information was tailored
to ISP/e-commerce product development, but that may be too much to ask.

Appreciate the help in advance...

Tim

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=