Markham Technical Writers Luncheon

Subject: Markham Technical Writers Luncheon
From: Michele Marques <mmarques -at- CMS400 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:02:36 -0400

Schmooze with local technical writers at the 2nd Quasi-Monthly
Markham Technical Writers Luncheon!

When? Thursday, August 12, at noon

What to do? RSVP (to mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com or 905-477-
4499 x280), so that I can make reservations.

If you know other technical writers who would like
to join us, please let them know.

Where? I'll let you know when you RSVP (yes, I need to
know how many are coming).

Not sure if you can come? That's OK; just let me know and I'll tell
you where we're meeting and how to get there.

Michele Marques
Technical Writer, CMS Manufacturing Systems
mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com
905-477-4499 x280

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=