HTML vs HTML Help

Subject: HTML vs HTML Help
From: James Cort <jcort -at- TOTALTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 08:36:27 -0400

I poked around in the archives and couldn't find this question dealt with.

I am an HTML novice and I'm wondering what the difference is between
straight HTML and HTML Help such as what I presume RoboHTML produces.

If you wish to produce a help-like file in HTML (that is: if you're
producing something that would serve the same purpose a printed manual would
serve) are there any advantages one over the other? What are the strong
points/weak points of each?

Thanks.

Jim Cort

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=