Framemaker vs. Pagemaker

Subject: Framemaker vs. Pagemaker
From: Ginny Lee <ginny-lee -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:16:20 -0400

Hello,

Could someone please explain to me what is the difference
between Pagemaker and Framemaker? I own Framemaker 5.5,
yet never see it advertised nor for sale anywhere but on the Adobe
website.

On the other hand, Pagemaker is sold everywhere and appears to
be more popular.

Did I buy the wrong product?

--
"Love takes time... I'm in a hurry"