Project Estimates

Subject: Project Estimates
From: jowen2 -at- CSC -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:42:36 -0500

Does anyone out there have a good tool for estimating time/resources
required for a large documentation project? I'm looking at JoAnn Hackos'
book on Managing Your Documentation Projects, but the Dependencies
worksheet in there seems to be for completely new doc rather than updates
to existing. I'll also be converting from Word to Framemaker (to put in
another twist).

Thanking you in advance for any help you can give.

-Joy Owen
Computer Sciences Corporation

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=