logo fatigue

Subject: logo fatigue
From: Henry Vandelinde <vandelinde -at- WORDTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:48:52 -0400

I'm preparing an installation manual and the client is somewhat taken with
the company logo. In other words, he wants it everywhere.

I prefer to limit its use. The logo is tasteful and unobtrusive, but I'd
rather to restrict it to the cover page.

Is there anything out there dealing with logo fatigue in the reader that I
can use as an argument.

TIA,

Henry
Henry Vandelinde, Ph.D.