Re: Senior Tech Writers Needed in San Ramon, CA.

Subject: Re: Senior Tech Writers Needed in San Ramon, CA.
From: Cirrus Matusek <CMatusek -at- LTDCOMMODITIES -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 07:50:55 -0500

Terri,

Joe was probably intimating that since the ad was for a "senior" technical
writer, there is an assumption that you are looking for someone who is
already a technical writer, albeit not of senior level. Assuming this is
the case, wouldn't you be looking for someone who had been a successful
technical writer, no matter what his or her bachelor's degree was in? It
would be different if you were seeking an entry level writer, but clearly
you're looking for someone who is already an established and skilled tech
writer.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=