Re: FrameMaker Templates for Software Documentation

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Templates for Software Documentation
From: Melissa Morgan <mmorgan -at- INTREPID -dot- CDG-HARGRAY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:35:59 -0500

Joan,

I was looking through Amazon.com yesterday to order the latest
edition of the Microsoft Manual of Style, and Simply Written: A Style
Guide for the Computer Industry. I did not know this, but the CD
version of Simply Written contains some "ready-to-use" FrameMaker
templates. We have our own templates here, but I'm curious to see
what they have on the CD. Has anyone on the list seen these
templates? If so, what's your opinion of them? I should have the
book on CD by next Tuesday, so if there are no further responses to
Joan's question, I can post my review of the templates Wednesday.

Have a great Friday!

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=

Melissa Morgan
mmorgan -at- intrepid -dot- cdg-hargray -dot- com

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=

>What is a good source for FrameMaker templates for developing software
>documentation (admin guide, user guide, tutorial)?
>
>--
>Joan Melgaard
>Mirror Worlds Technologies
>http://www.mirrorworlds.com