Re: PowerPoint into Word 97 Problem

Subject: Re: PowerPoint into Word 97 Problem
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- NAVAIR -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:07:08 -0700

Here's what's working for me.
In powerpoint, select View > side sorter. Click once on the slide you want
to copy to select it, then Edit > Copy to put into clipboard.
In Word, put the cursor where you want to add the figure, select edit >
paste special, choose "microsoft powerpoint slide object" (make sure "float
over text" isn't checked) and click "ok". The slide should appear in the
word doc, and you can then scale it as desired.

Hope this helps.

-- Meg Halter
haltermc -at- navair -dot- navy -dot- mil

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=