Re: STC conference experience

Subject: Re: STC conference experience
From: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:35:54 -0700

Region 8 puts on a conference that is almost worth more to me than the
International Conference. I try not to miss it. Perhaps you should give
it a try and form your own opinions.

MArilynne

At 04:30 PM 7/14/99 , Darren Barefoot wrote:
>Good afternoon,
>
>I recently received a brochure for the 1999 STC Region 7 Conference, with
>the dubiously title of "Still Writing After All These Years" (find it online
>at http://www.stc-psc.org/region7/index.html). Though I've only been a
>technical writer for a couple years, I'm considering attending. I'm
>wondering if anyone could share their experiences about STC conferences, and
>in particular preceding versions of the Region 7 conference. I'm also
>somewhat perplexed by the remarkably low price -- $150 for STC members
>registering before August 15. Is this the "poorman's conference"? Is it
>worthwhile? Thanks. DB.
>
>---------------------------
>Darren Barefoot
>Technical Content Developer
>1-604-904-0822 ext.112
><mailto: dbarefoot -at- mps-canada -dot- com>
><http://www.mps.com>
>
>Meridian News!
>Attend a FREE half-day seminar, Build Beyond Your Limitations, to
>receive a preview of the Meridian Project Pack. For Build Beyond Your
>Limitations seminars in your area, or for more information on our
>products visit our Web site at www.mps.com
>

>From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

Marilynne Smith marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com
Sr. Technical Writer (858) 651-6664
QUALCOMM AE-203B
"We're creating a wireless world"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=