Job Search Software

Subject: Job Search Software
From: michelle parcell <Michelle_Parcell -at- G1 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:37:00 -0400

Thanks to all who so quickly responded to my question. Someone
suggested that others on the list might also be interested (and
judging by requests sent to me for the address, he was right!).

Here's the job search software site I was looking for:

http://www.wantedjobs.com/

It's a great tool. However, it tends to be a memory hog, so be
prepared.

Have a great day, everyone!

This e-mail reflects the thoughts of the author and not necessarily
those of anyone else at Group 1 or the company itself.
E-mail messages are scanned & cleaned by Sophos AntiVirus Software!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=