Job Search Software

Subject: Job Search Software
From: michelle parcell <Michelle_Parcell -at- G1 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:02:00 -0400

Hi gang. I've been offline for a couple of months, so please forgive
me if the information I'm requesting has recently been provided. I'm
wondering if someone could please direct me to the site of the free
job search software that was mentioned sometime this spring and that
everyone loved. It was a program that scanned most of the online sites
for you in one giant search, making your search broader and much less
time-consuming.

I'd really appreciate the site location if anyone happens to have it.
Also, I'm on digest, so please send the information to me directly.

Thanks in advance!

This e-mail reflects the thoughts of the author and not necessarily
those of anyone else at Group 1 or the company itself.
E-mail messages are scanned & cleaned by Sophos AntiVirus Software!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=