Re: SEI/CMM Documentation: Can anyone help?

Subject: Re: SEI/CMM Documentation: Can anyone help?
From: Anne Halsey <Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 22:54:45 EDT

Rob Steiner asks about producing documents to aid his
company in gaining CMM Level 3 status.

For my money, go to the source ... Carnegie Mellon's SEI site
(http://www.sei.cmu.edu/sei-home.html). The site is a wealth
of information.

Are you trying to go directly to Level 3, or have you achieved
Level 2 status? If you've been certified as Level 2, I'd be
astonished if your corporate intranet did not already contain
a huge amount of information.

Another source of help should be your co-source partner. If they've
already achieved Level 3 or beyond, they should have templates
and processes in place that they will share with you.

HTH,

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=