JOB: ColdFusion Developer, Portland, OR

Subject: JOB: ColdFusion Developer, Portland, OR
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 17:47:46 -0700

-Refer someone and get $50.00!-

Anitian Consulting a technical outsourcing and placement firm
located in Portland, OR has numerous openings for the following position:

Cold Fusion Developer

We're looking for a number of people with strong ColdFusion
experience. Database and other graphics experience is very helpful
as well.

--REQUIREMENTS--

General Requirements

- Professional, solution-focused attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- We prefer developers with strong technical and business skills.

Technical Requirements

- ColdFusion
- Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Web graphics: PhotoShop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.

Considerations

- Must reside or relocate to Portland, Oregon area.
- We will consider W-2 and 1099 contractors.
- We cannot sponsor non US residents.

--BENEFITS--

- Excellent pay, well above industry averages.
- Challenging, dynamic projects developing high-profile corporate
web sites.
- Opportunity for conversion to full-time employment, which includes
excellent benefits package, stock options, and vacation.

--CONTACT--

To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to:

Recruiting Manager
Anitian Consulting, Inc.
15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Suite 210
Beaverton, OR 97006
503-533-0726 FAX

Or e-mail (plain text or Word document) to: resumes -at- anitian -dot- com

Please NO phone calls.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=