Number formatting in word

Subject: Number formatting in word
From: slm5v <slm5v -at- CC -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 12:31:15 -0600

Hello again.

It seems I didn't make myself clear about the difficulty I was having. The
problem wasn't that I didn't define a set of styles; I had that taken care of.
The problem was that there were no clearly defined instructions on how to
build one level of headings from another. I had the numerous levels of
headings (seven in all), but because I didn't know how to build one level off
of another with the customize-outline-numbers tool, they didn't work.

Well, thanks to some creative responses, and numerous frustrating
false-starts, I've solved the problem, the document is beautiful (no other
word for it), and my supervisor thinks I'm a Word-God--at least until the next
crisis, which I'm guessing will be in about an hour and-a-half.

Graham Fredrickson

"Into each life some rain must fall--what I wouldn't give for an umbrella."
--me.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=