Re: The telecommuting myth

Subject: Re: The telecommuting myth
From: Suzanne Townsend <suzyt -at- ISTAR -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 09:21:08 -0300

Rod wrote:
> I have concluded that telecommuting is something that the magazines
and Sunday
> supplements like to write about as a Big Trend, but that it has only
> miniscule acceptance in the Real World. Thoughts, anyone?

Yes, Rod, it is written about as a Big Trend but it is still in its
infancy in the Acceptance phase. It's written about so much because it
sells magazines because people want to know all they can about it. Like
a cool quarry on a hot day, everyone is interested but few are willing
to be the first to plunge in. Without getting too close to the holy
warzone, my personal opinion is that it will "take off" at some point.
It's too hot on the highway! <g>

Best regards,
--Suzanne

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=