Asymetrix - ToolBook Assistant II

Subject: Asymetrix - ToolBook Assistant II
From: Suzanne Pyle <comline -at- GREENNET -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 19:36:41 -0400

Has anyone used ToolBook Assistant II v. 7? And can you tell me the
street price for this software (excluding Instructor or Librarian
products)? Also, can you tell me how you've enjoyed or not enjoyed
working with this product? I'm trying to determine the cost benefit
analysis of using ToolBook II over Macromedia's Director and Authorware.

thanks,

Suzanne

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=