Re: Grammar Books

Subject: Re: Grammar Books
From: Donald Le Vie <dlevie -at- VLINE -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 08:17:27 -0500

Tony:

Your email clearly illustrated your point.

I'd like to know the source of those "numerous studies" as well. Just try to
write effective technical communication without very good grammar skills and
see how far that takes you. I've heard this argument before, primarily from
engineers and programmers with poor writing skills....by the way, what is it
that you do? The anonymity of a hotmail.com address leads a few of us to
think that maybe you aren't in the technical communications field at all....

Donn Le Vie
Integrated Concepts, Inc.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=