Re: Here's a harder one

Subject: Re: Here's a harder one
From: Donald Le Vie <dlevie -at- VLINE -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 08:11:38 -0500

In keeping with the trend toward simplicity and nonhyphenation, I'd use
intercache. I ran into similar problems documentating microprocessor
functions. SME/authors would give me a little pushback on the removal of
unnecessary hyphens, but rather than get involved in a spitting contest, I
just referred them to the style guide that explained it all.

Donn Le Vie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=