Re: Universal Font? Small Fonts, too?

Subject: Re: Universal Font? Small Fonts, too?
From: Janine Griffin <janine_griffin -at- MAIL -dot- TAIT -dot- CO -dot- NZ>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 10:27:02 +1200

>You should alsway be able to count on MS Serif and MS Sans Serif,
>screen-only fonts that were designed to look best on a computer screen.
>You usually can't find them in applicaiton font lists, but you can type them in
>where needed.

Along the same lines, one of our programmers has asked me if Small Fonts
is in the same boat as MS Serif and MS Sans Serif, always able to be counted
on. He needs to know because he has a specific requirement to display some
very small text where size is relevant, so he wants to hard-code the font to use
as Small Fonts but he wants to make sure that every user will have this font.

Regards
Janine

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=