Good slang/idiom dictionary?

Subject: Good slang/idiom dictionary?
From: Rebecca Merck <Rebecca -dot- Merck -at- ONESOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:25:06 -0400

I've been struggling over this for a couple of days, and then it occurs to
me that you guys might have good information.

I'm looking for a decent slang/idiom dictionary that gives the etymology of
unusual and slang words and phrases. I've found one so far in a local
bookstore -- it gives the meaning, but not where the phrase or term comes
from, which is what I'm after here.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Signed,

Desperate.

Rebecca J. Merck
Technical Communications Manager
OneSoft Corporation
Rebecca -dot- Merck -at- onesoft -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=