Re: Appendix within a chapter.

Subject: Re: Appendix within a chapter.
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- HOME -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 07:59:23 -0400

This is easy to do in WordPerfect. There is no problem with the length
of footnotes or endnotes. Cross Referencing and hyperlinks are supported
within endnotes and footnotes. I am surprised that you are committed to
Word. Since I am new to this list I do not want to start a flame war
over Word v WordPerfect. I am just making a suggestion.

Peter

John Posada wrote:

> Three problems with this, in this particular
> situation.
>
> 1) The "sub-procedure" might be 2-5 pages long, just
> by itself, including cross-references and referenced
> graphics (screen shots).
>
> 2) I'm working in Frame 5.5.6, but I'll be delivering
> the manual in Word, converted by mif2rtf. Therefore,
> I'm using as few Frame advanced features as possible.
>
> 3) There is alot of redundant functionality in the
> application (the same procedure might stem off of a
> menu icon and also a submenu of a text menu). Keeping
> it a separate discrete section of text, I can place
> the line "See Section x on page y for details on ..."
> whenever I need.
>
> > Try a long endnote.
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > Peter
> >
> > John Posada wrote:
> > >
> > > I want to do something "different" and I was
> > wondering
>
> ===
> John Posada
> Western Union International