Re: More Word problems

Subject: Re: More Word problems
From: Jeroen Hendrix <jhe -at- POLYDOC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:46:02 +0200

This probably has to do with the printings settings. Check whether the page
size defined in Word and the printer are the same. Most of the times this
occurs when the page size of the document in Word is set to (for instance)
A4, while the printer's page size is set to Letter. Or another combination.

HTH

Jeroen Hendrix
PolyDoc
the Netherlands

Mail to: jhe -at- polydoc -dot- com
Web: www.polydoc.com

Hello,

I have a Word 97 doc. on PC that prints fine on our printer.
However, the file has been sent to the printers as a Word doc. and they
have
Word on MAC. When they try to print to a RIP file (a file used prior to
created the printed image) they have the message " The margins of section 1
are outside the print area".
When I create a new doc. using the Normal .dot (at the printers), this
prints fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

David