JOB: Datastream Systems, Inc. -- Greenville, SC

Subject: JOB: Datastream Systems, Inc. -- Greenville, SC
From: Frank Farmer <Frank -dot- Farmer -at- DSTM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:27:10 -0400

Technical Communicator
Datastream Systems, Inc., a rapidly growing software development
company, plans to add technical writers to its Technical Communications
group. We seek professional technical writers to design, write, and edit
software documentation.

REQUIREMENTS
* Degree or advanced degree in technical writing or English
* Experience in writing software or training documentation
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word for Windows 97
* Experience with RoboHelp, HTML-based Help and Adobe Acrobat
preferred

Datastream Systems, Inc. is the leading* provider of Enterprise Asset
Maintenance (EAM) systems aimed at improving plant efficiency, increasing
equipment uptime and reducing costs through industrial automation. The
Company has sold over 50,000 systems worldwide, accounting for more than 55
percent of the unit market share* in CMMS/EAM. Datastream has offices in 10
countries, software products in 15 languages, and customers located in 129
countries, including over 60 percent of the Fortune 500. For more
information on Datastream, please visit our multilingual Web site at
http://www.dstm.com.

Datastream Systems is located in Greenville, SC, one of the fastest growing
areas in the country. Its metropolitan population exceeds 800,000 and is in
the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains on I-85 between Charlotte, NC, and
Atlanta, GA.

If interested, you may respond directly to me via e-mail, fax, or phone.

Frank Farmer
Senior Technical Communicator
Datastream Systems, Inc.
50 Datastream Plaza
Greenville, SC 29605

E-mail: Frank -dot- Farmer -at- dstm -dot- com
Phone: 1-800-955-6775 ext. 5320
Fax: 1-864-422-5000
Datastream Web Page: http://www.dstm.com/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=