ANN: HTML Indexer 3.0

Subject: ANN: HTML Indexer 3.0
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- BROWN-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 17:52:40 -0700

HTML Indexer now includes output options for

HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes

With HTML Indexer 3.0, you can index your HTML files once
and create:

* A classic back-of-the-book index

* An HTML Help index

* A JavaHelp index and mapID file

...or any combination, all with a single click.

Please take a few minutes to find out about HTML Indexer 3.0 at
the URL below. Read the comments from some of our customers.

Then download the free demo, run through the tutorial, and
see why we're so excited about HTML Indexer 3.0.

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 3.0, still the easiest way to create and maintain
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

Now including options for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes, too!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=